- AK Shipping: Alaska Customers will be required to pay actual shipping cost due to shipping cost exceeding our standard lower 48 cost. This adjustment will be made after checkout but before the item ships. Original Boxes may be altered to lower the cost of shipping. Firearms must ship to a FFL for transfer.
PURCHASING FIREARMS ONLINE
It is illegal to ship firearms to anyone not holding an active Federal Firearms License (FFL). For that reason, firearms purchased online may be picked up at our store or shipped to an FFL (gun store) near you. We may contact and verify the FFL you select during checkout before we ship your firearm(s). The buyer is encouraged to contact the receiving FFL licensee before purchase.
All Sales Are Final: Subject but not limited to
- Special orders.
- Products sold "as is" or "used" or that have been installed or used after receipt.
- NFA items.
- Illumination devices, electronic sights and optics.
- Any and all Surplus related firearms or accessories
- "In-Store / Quick Ship" item that have not shipped may be requested to be cancelled but credit card fees are NOT refundable
- In the event a package is rejected or sent back. Credit card fees are NOT refundable, Shipping fees are NOT refundable & or actual cost on "Free Shipping" items will be deducted from the refund. Buyer may also be responsible but not limited to any return shipping expenses & restocking fee's from distribution shipped items.
USED & SURPLUS FIREARMS
Used & Surplus firearms may not be returned. All sales are final. Description and photos (if available) are provided by the seller.
GENERAL FIREARM SALES
All firearms, magazines, receivers and restricted law enforcement items are sold and shipped in accordance with all existing federal, state and local laws and regulations. Many of the firearms, magazines and parts for sale on this website may be restricted or prohibited in your area. Please check your local and state regulations before ordering.
All new firearms are shipped in the original manufacturer's box, with magazine(s), accessories and applicable warranty. Firearms requiring warranty work must be returned to the factory within 1 year of purchase for repair. Accessories and special order items not normally sold by our store will not be covered under warranty even if these products are part of an integrated firearms package, unless we have guaranteed the entire package in writing. Please contact the original manufacturer for warranty information on all accessories and special order items.
All information collected during the checkout process is transmitted via industry standard Transport Layer Security (TLS). A Transport Layer Security (TLS) Certificate (or SSL Certificate) creates an encrypted connection between a Web site and a visitor's Web browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the Web site and the browser remains private and secure.
All orders are shipped promptly from our warehouse (In-Store Item) or from a distributor warehouse. Item shipped from a distributor will take on average 3 - 10 business days using UPS, FedEx, or USPS (NON-COVID NORMAL). Tracking numbers are available for items shipped via USPS, UPS and FedEx.
ONLINE PRICE & DESCRIPTION ERRORS
Online inventory changes every day. Occasionally an item may appear on the site by mistake or the item's description may contain a typographical error. We do not guarantee that titles, descriptions, pictures or prices on our site are error-free. We reserve the right to refuse any order including but not limited to orders for items with errors in the description or price. In the event that we cancel an order we will not charge the customer's credit card or we will refund the money.
You must be 18 or older to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition. All ammunition will be shipped ground with adult signature required. Always make sure to use the correct ammunition for your specific firearms. Check your local laws for any other regulations.