Your cart is empty
Mfg Item #: RUG 5401
Caliber: 38 Spl +P
Front Sight: Replaceable, Pinned Ramp
Rear Sight: U-Notch Integral
Grip: Hogue® Tamer™ Monogrip®
Finish: Matte Black, Synergistic Hard Coat
Cylinder Finish: Ionbond Diamondblack™
Weight: 13.50 oz.
Overall Length: 6.50"
The 13.5 ounce, small frame, 5-shot Ruger LCR (Lightweight Compact Revolver) has three main components: a polymer fire control housing, an aircraft quality aluminum monolithic frame, and an extensively fluted stainless steel cylinder that is strong, durable, and designed to handle .38 Special +P loads. The Ruger LCR represents one of the most significant new revolver designs in over a century.
• Patent pending polymer fire control housing holds all the fire control components in their proper dimensional relationships, reduces weight significantly, and helps reduce recoil.
• Patented friction reducing cam is the next generation design in fire control systems with an optimized cam that results in a smooth, non-stacking trigger pull.
• Monolithic frame which supports cylinder and barrel, is made from aerospace-grade, 7000 series aluminum.
• High-Strength stainless steel cylinder is extensively fluted (reducing weight) and features an Ionbond Diamondblack™ finish for excellent durability.
• Grip Peg allows a variety of grip styles to be installed, leaving ample room for recoil cushioning. The standard model has a Hogue® Tamer™ grip, which is highly effective at reducing felt recoil.