Your cart is empty
Mfg Item #: RUG 19117-Retro
Red Star is expanding on our "Retro" firearm listings with the PC Carbine w/ Red Wood Pattern Synthetic Stock. This firearm is a modern tribute to the WWII PPSH-41. This item is a New Production "Retro Build" (Reliability of New with Vintage aesthetics)
NOTE: This item has been professionally hydro dipped and clear coated. Hydro dipping, also known as Water transfer printing is a method of applying printed designs to three-dimensional surfaces. Hydrographic finishes are robust and will last for years under normal use. However, similar to your car finish, the paint can be damaged if the product is abused. Scratching and notably harsh chemicals can damage the protective clear coat, causing failure of the hydrographic finish. Due to the nature of hydro dipping, there may be minor blemishes. During assembly and testing the only notable spot that will wear over time is the contact point of the mag release rubbing on the stock.
The Ruger PC Carbine has become a favorite amongst shooters with its inexpensive ammunition, plinking, and varmint management capabilities. This edition of the fan-favorite features some added features on the trusted platforms. This version of the PC Carbine features a CNC-milled handguard that is Type III hard-coat anodized aluminum for maximum durability, with Magpul M-LOK accessory attachment slots on all four sides for easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories. Interchangeable magazine wells allow for use of common Ruger and Glock magazines. The firearms ship with SR-Series/Security-9 pistol magazine well installed and an additional magazine well accepting Glock magazines is included.
Caliber: 9mm Luger
Stock: Red Wood Pattern Synthetic with Aluminum Free-Float Handguard. Note: Item is shown with 1 included optional stock extension that has been hydro dipped to match the stock.
Capacity: This batch includes 10rd Mags
Barrel Length: 16.12"
Overall Length: 34.37"
Barrel Feature: Threaded, Fluted
Front Sight: Protected Blade
Rear Sight: Adjustable Ghost Ring
Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
Weight: 7 lb.
Length of Pull: 12.62" - 14.12"
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Finish: Type III Hardcoat Anodized
Twist: 1:10" RH
• CNC-milled handguard that is Type III hard-coat anodized aluminum for maximum durability, with Magpul® M-LOK® accessory attachment slots on all four sides for easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories.
• Interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger® and Glock® magazines. Ships with SR-Series™/Security-9® pistol magazine well installed and an additional magazine well accepting Glock® magazines is included*. Ruger American® Pistol magazine wells are available at ShopRuger.com.
• Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies, and pulling them apart.
• Dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise. Bolt is machined from heat-treated, chrome-moly steel to ensure strength, structural integrity, and durability.
• Reversible magazine release and reversible charging handle to support ambidextrous use or one-handed control manipulation while maintaining a proper firing grip*.
• Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy and longevity. The heavy contour barrel provides consistent accuracy, while barrel fluting sheds unnecessary weight and allows for quick handling.
• Threaded barrel with included thread protector allows for use of standard muzzle accessories.
• Accurate sighting system with adjustable ghost ring rear aperture sight and non-glare, protected blade front sight.
• Soft rubber buttpad with spacers allows the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear or defensive gear (three, 1/2" spacers included).
• Durable, glass-filled nylon synthetic buttstock features a proprietary texture for enhanced control and an integral sling mount for rapid sling attachment.
• Light, crisp trigger pull with minimal overtravel and positive reset utilizing proven 10/22® trigger components.
• CNC-machined from an aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum billet, the receiver includes an integrated Picatinny rail and is Type III hard-coat anodized for maximum durability.
• Also includes one, SR-Series™ pistol magazine and hex wrenches for rear sight adjustment, buttpad spacer adjustment, and charging handle removal.