Your cart is empty
Mfg Item #: RUG 26944
Ruger's American Predator Rifle offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success. The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70 degree throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling. The rifle is chambered in .223 Remington with a 22 inch threaded barrel and 10 round magazine. The American Rifle also has a Ruger Marksman adjustable trigger, cold hammer-forged barrel, and a tang safety.
• Ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock designed for quick, easy handling blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
• Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
• The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70° throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
• Patent-pending Power Bedding®, integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
• Offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success.
• Heavier tapered, threaded barrel is cold hammer-forged, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
• Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
• Soft rubber buttpad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
• Factory-Installed One-Piece Aluminum Scope Rail
• Also includes - magazine; sling swivel studs.
Caliber: 223 Rem
Stock: Moss Green Synthetic
Sights: None - Scope Rail Installed
Barrel Length: 22"
Material: Alloy Steel
Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
Finish: Matte Black
Weight: 6.6 lb.
Twist: 1:8" RH
Overall Length: 42"
Length of Pull: 13.75"