Your cart is empty
Mfg Item #: IWI M9ORP17
IWI MASADA 9mm polymer-framed striker-fired pistol was developed in order to provide an advanced solution to the modern battlefield requirements. Much more than just another striker-fired pistol, the MASADA features a low-profile barrel for reduced perceived recoil. Fully ambidextrous controls and enhanced ergonomics which provide a natural and instinctive pointing grip angle. Three interchangeable wrap-around back-straps coupled with the deep beavertail enabling the MASADA pistol to fit a wide variety of hand sizes.
MASADA’s frame is made of high-strength, impact-resistant fiberglass reinforced polymers. Like all IWI firearms, it is built to withstand and endure all types of military use and abuse in extremely harsh environmental conditions.
MASADA utilizes a modular serialized high-grade steel trigger mechanism housing that can be easily removed, allowing simple and easy disassembly and maintenance.
MASADA’s trigger is designed to enhance the shooter’s accuracy and safety. The MASADA trigger has a 6 lb trigger pull. with a clean and crisp break and a positive reset. Featuring a built-in trigger safety, the pistol will not fire unless the trigger is pulled.
• Optimized ergonomic design
• Clean and crisp trigger reset with a built-in trigger safety
• Fixed 3-dot sights
• Integrated Picatinny accessory rail
• Optic ready pistol with 4 adapter plates (RMR, Venom, Delta Point, and Romeo 01)
• Low barrel axis for reduced perceived recoil
• 3 Interchangeable wrap around back-straps – S, M, L
• Large trigger guard for use with or without gloves
• Enhanced grip texture which enables faster follow-up shots in all conditions
• Fully ambidextrous operating controls: slide stop lever, magazine release
Caliber: 9mm Parabellum
Operating System: Striker Fired
Magazine Type: IWI, Steel
Magazine Capacity: 2x 17 Round Mags
Barrel Material: Polygonal Rifled, Cold Hammer Forged
Barrel Length: 4.1"
Overall Length: 7.4"
Weight: 1.43 lbs.
Rifling: 1:10 RH
Sights: 3 Dot