The TP9 Elite SC has the ability to convert from a subcompact to a compact with just the insertion of the 15 round magazine that includes a finger rest and matching grip texture gives the shooter a “two guns in one” situation.
- Interchangeable back strap in 2 sizes (small and large)
- Blackout rear and phosphorous front white dot sight
- Micro red-dot interface with co-witness feature
- Reversible magazine release
- Accessory under-barrel rail
- Tungsten Cerakote over nitride slide finish
- Match grade nitride coated barrel
- Small parts and internal components nitride or high-wear nickel-coated
- Comes with two magazines: one 12rd + optional finger rest base plate and one 15rd with extended baseplate
- Also included are the toolbox, users manual and a concealed carry holster with reversible clips for IWB and OWB use
||Tungsten Slide/Black Frame
||24.78 oz unloaded
Determined at checkout.