The ultimate compact, lightweight, fully handheld flamethrower that sends a blast of fire up to 25 feet away with the press of a button.
Fill it like any other outdoor tool. With the system off, unscrew the cap and pour in gasoline or a gas/diesel mixture. When the battery gets low, take it out and charge it or swap in a spare to keep bringing the heat. Not legal in CA or MD.
Click here to add the Pulsfire Backpack Kit for extra burn time
Click here to add Pulsefire Spare Battery
Why Would You Want One?
- Bonfires - light from afar
- Snow & Ice
- Weeds & Unwanted Foilage
- Insect Hives & Pest Control
- Forestry - controlled burns
- Film & TV - special effects
- Ready when you need it with continuous electric arc ignition. No need to fumble around with a pilot torch to start this party. Press button, receive flames.
- 25+ FOOT REACH - Send a stream of fuel and flames up to 25 feet* with the press of a button and the standard nozzle
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Constructed primarily of aluminum, the Pulsefire is compact and easy to handle – only 6.5 lb empty
- LOW POWER PROTECTION - When you reach about 10.5 volts, the system will temporarily disable the trigger, letting you know it’s time to charge or change the battery
- QUICK CHANGE BATTERY - Easy thumbscrew access to the battery compartment lets you charge or swap out your battery in seconds
Determined at checkout.