Built from Original Spanish Surplus CETME parts kits coupled with a new US receiver and 18 inch barrel.
Built around the famous roller-lock delayed blowback system, the Century Arms C308 is an awesome 7.62x51 rifle with durability and accuracy suitable for a wide variety of sporting uses. Features an 18 inches chrome moly 4140 barrel with 5/8-24 TPI RH threads for use with common muzzle accessories. A proprietary Chevron brake is included. A fluted chamber for reliable cycling and extraction, original wood furniture, and a receiver-mounted Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny optics rail round out the package. The C308 accepts both G3 and CETME magazines. (2) 20 round magazines are included.
- Built around a roller lock delayed blowback system
- Fluted chamber for reliable cycling and extraction
- 5/8 inches - 24 RH threaded 18 inches barrel for common muzzle accessories
- Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny scope rail mounted to the receiver
- Proprietary chevron brake
- Original wood furniture
- Accepts both G3 and CETME magazines
- Comes with two 20 round magazines
- Series/Collection: C308 Sporter
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Trigger Type: Standard
- Muzzle Type: Chevron Muzzle Brake
- Magazine Capacity: 20
- Caliber/Gauge: 308 Winchester
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Thumb
- Sight: Post Front, Adjustable Rear
- Barrel Material: 4140 Chrome Molybdenum Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Wood
- Barrel Finish: Black
- Receiver Finish: Black
- Stock Finish: Brown
- Barrel Length: 18"
- Overall Length: 40.2"
- Weight: 8 lb
Determined at checkout.