Your cart is empty
Mfg Item #: 29100
No Tax Stamp Required!
This item is concidered a "Pistol"
Quick Ship & IA Pickup Ready
|Caliber: 9mm Luger
Handguard: M-LOK Attachment Slots
Weight: 5.2 lb.
Barrel Length: 6.50"
Overall Length: 16.50"
Stock Option: Takedown
Barrel Feature: Threaded
Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
Barrel Finish: Blued
Receiver Material: Aluminum Alloy
Receiver Finish: Type III Hard-Coat Anodized
Twist: 1:10" RH
• Glass-filled polymer chassis system allows for the mounting of standard AR grips.
• Integrated rear 7075-T6 aluminum picatinny rail allows for the mounting of Picatinny-style rail brace mounts.
• Chassis system features a flared magwell for improved magazine reloading capabilities as well as integrated rear-mounted QD cups for the quick connection of QD cup capable slings.
• CNC-milled handguard, that is Type III hard-coat anodized aluminum for maximum durability, incorporates the traditional takedown block and features Magpul M-LOK-compatible slots at the 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions for easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories
• 6 o'clock position of the CNC-milled handguard features a factory-installed handstop for secure support hand placement.
• Interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger and Glock magazines. Ships with SR-Series™ and Security-9 pistol magazine well installed and an additional magazine well accepting Glock magazines is included.
• Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the pistol is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
• Dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise. Bolt is machined from heat treated, chrome-moly steel to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability.
• Reversible magazine release and reversible charging handle to support left- or right-handed use or one-handed control manipulation while maintaining a proper firing grip.
• Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy and longevity. The heavy-contour barrel provides consistent accuracy.
• Threaded barrel with included thread protector allows for use of standard muzzle accessories.
• Light, crisp trigger pull with minimal overtravel and positive reset utilizing proven 10/22 trigger components.
• CNC-machined from an aerospace grade 7075-T6 aluminum billet, the receiver includes an integrated Picatinny-style† rail and is Type III hard-coat anodized for maximum durability.
• Ergonomic pistol grip features an extended trigger reach for more precise trigger control.
• Also includes: one, SR-Series™ pistol magazine; hex wrenches for disassembly of the chassis system and pistol, and charging handle removal.